The ROI of SteelCentral Aternity
A TechValidate survey of Aternity service providers and enterprises show some compelling ROI results: 15% fewer trouble tickets. 3 hours savings in Mean Time to Repair. 40% using Aternity for use cases outside of problem solving. Product Evangelist Mike Marks has delivered a compelling series of blogs and articles that explain these results in detail:
- The ROI of Digital Experience Monitoring, Part 1: Multiple Use Cases – covers how our enterprise and service provider customers derive extra value from Aternity by using it to address key use cases beyond the capabilities of Device Performance Monitoring vendors.
- The ROI of Digital Experience Monitoring, Part 2: Lower Trouble Ticket Volume – shows the Aternity capabilities that enable customers to reduce the volume of trouble tickets handled by the Help Desk.
- Automated Remediation: Your IT Expertise as a Service – shows how remediation reduces KPIs like trouble ticket volume, MTTR, and First Level Resolution even further.
- The ROI of Digital Experience Monitoring, Part 3: Faster Mean Time to Repair – shows how Aternity enables customers to reduce MTTR by 3 hours with proactive capabilities and integration to the rest of SteelCentral.
- The ROI of Digital Experience Monitoring, Part 4: High Margin Digital Workplace Services – this blog covers a topic unique to service providers. Delivering high margin, value-added services is a key driver of the ROI of Digital Experience Monitoring for service providers. SteelCentral Aternity is well positioned to ensure success for providers of digital workplace services.
Read these, then register for instant access to Aternity running in Riverbed’s cloud environment where you can explore key use cases for help desk and desktop support teams, as well as many others.