Riverbed Rise – Key Updates
Welcome to Riverbed Rise Full Program Transition!
Riverbed Rise has crossed a major milestone on August 1st, with the full implementation of the program. Partner program levels are now aligned to your dividends earned over the previous 12 months (July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018). By now you should have been notified by email of your initial Rise program level assignment*. You can also check your Rise level on Partner Center, by selecting the ‘My Account’ page in the drop-down menu under your username.
The program discounts associated to your new Rise level apply as of August 1st and we recommend reviewing the Riverbed Rise Discounts Supplement and the Rise Updated Transition FAQ to help you get any questions answered on your new Rise program level assignment.
As a Rise partner, you’re eligible for program level promotion on a quarterly basis. Just 45 days after the end Q3 you might be eligible for level upgrade, based on your dividends earned from October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018. Please review the Program Framework and Details Supplement for more information.
* Exception: (1) US Federal only Partners, who will be notified on November 1, 2018. (2) Xirrus Partners who are expected to enter the program at the same level or at a lower level, will be notified in February 2019 (based on full 2018 calendar year).
Rise Elite and Premier 2H Rewards Allocation
The allocation choice for your 2H Rewards is now open on Partner Center. You can allocate up to 50% to cash rebates and/or your Business Investment Fund (BIF). The allocation deadline has been extended from August 15 (as per program notice) to August 31st to allow you some extra time to make changes. If you have previously made an allocation choice and do not want to change it, you do not need to take any action: your current allocation choice will remain in effect. If you have not previously made an allocation choice and do not make one by August 31st deadline, 100% of your Rewards will be deposited into your BIF, as per details available in the Dividends and Rewards Supplement. This simple step-by-step guide will show you how to input or update your Rewards allocation choice.
Q2 Rewards Statement
We will send Q2 Rise Rewards Statements in mid-August. In the statement, you will be able to review, as you did for your Q1 results, total dividends you earned by Achievement Area during the last quarter and total Rewards you can expect to earn. If you have not received a statement in the past and you would like to be added to the distribution list for your company, please send an email to email@example.com to get you set up as a Rise Admin or a Primary contact on Partner Center.
We have enhanced the Dividends Estimate Calculator to help you easily identify the potential dividends earnings of a deal. Check it out today!
Rise Rewards Change: Minimum Threshold for Quarterly Cash Rebate Rewards
We have implemented a minimum threshold for quarterly cash rebates payout of $1,000. This will commence for Q3 2018 Reward earnings. Cash rebates earned below a $1,000 will be automatically deposited to your BIF account. This will help you build your investment dollars to grow your Riverbed business.
NEW! Allow your Distributor to view your Earned Dividend Estimates
Did you know you have a new ability to allow your Distributor see your earned Dividend Estimates? Why would you want to do this?
- It increases the value Distributors can offer you, particularly in helping you reach the next Partner level and maximize profitability.
- Distributors can identify deals that will maximize your dividend accumulation and thereby increasing your Reward earnings!
- Distributors can help you proactively plan and manage your earned Business Investment Fund (BIF) dollars. To be able to see your earned dividends and how can they equate BIF rewards early in the cycle can help you avoid the expiry of any unused BIF funds!
- You can direct your BIF to Distribution to purchase business development activities, such as Riverbed training, marketing and demand generation activities, NFR Demo products, etc.
Log into the Partner Center, click on “My Account” (from the drop down menu under your name in the top right corner) and click the “Allow Distributors to view Earned Dividend Estimates” checkbox. You can cancel Distributor access at any time by unclicking the same “Allow Distributors to view Earned Dividend Estimates” checkbox.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.