Rise Program Updates
Please note the following key Riverbed Rise dates and deadlines:
- September estimated dividends will be available on your Dashboard in Partner Center in early-October. Only partners with an “Admin” profile can access the Dashboards section. If your organization does not have any Admins set up in Partner Center, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Prepare for Q3 Rewards, which will be paid in November. Remember that you need to have at least two Rewards Contacts on Partner Center to receive rewards.To add Reward Contacts on Partner Center, you can either:
1) Edit your Partner Center profile, under “My Account” in the drop-down menu under your name and tag individuals as “Program Rewards Contact” or
2) Send an email to Partners@riverbed.com.
- Note that if you are a Partner in the Federal Secure Supply Chain (FSSC) track of Rise, you will complete your full transition to Rise on November 1. On that date you will assume your new Rise Partner Level, which may be different from your current level, based on your 12-month performance (from November 1, 2017 to October 31, 2018). See the Partner Framework and Details Supplement for full details.
- We are approaching the next deadline for Partner Level Promotions! Promotions are based on your 12-month performance from October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018. If you have achieved enough dividends to go up in Partner Level, we will notify you with effective date by November 15, 2018.