RCPE – Ready to Take Your Professional Certification Exam?
The Riverbed Certified Performance Engineering (RCPE) program is the first of its kind training curriculum that teaches career-based skills and capabilities in digital performance.
All of the RCPE professional exams are now live in Pearson Vue. In order to become a digital performance engineering expert, and sit for an RCPE Professional Certification exam you must attend the required RCPE online training:
- Online learning: Performance Foundations and the related Associate track that is available free to Partners through Partner Center.
- Classroom training: for the Professional level course(s).
Follow the links below for specific requirements for each RCPE Professional level certification exam. Exams require taking the Professional course.
- RCPE Foundations
- RCPE Network & Infrastructure Visibility (3 courses)
- RCPE EUE & Application Visibility (3 courses)
- RCPE WAN Optimization (3 courses)
- RCPE Network Configuration (2 courses)
- RCPE Branch Virtualization & Storage
When you are certain that you qualify, request a Private Access Code (PAC) from firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which RCPE Professional Certification exam you wish to attempt.
You will need the PAC in order to register for the exam at Pearson VUE. A PAC is non-shareable code, valid only for the exam requested. Completion of your pre-requisites will be verified before your PAC is issued.