NEW! Outdoor Wi-Fi Solution for Cloud Networking
Riverbed’s Xirrus SD-LAN portfolio has expanded with the new XH2-240 access point designed to enhance digital performance for mobile users in outdoor and harsh environments. The product is purpose built to withstand extreme temperatures, rain, humidity and dust. We continue to lead the industry in Wi-Fi innovation with the only outdoor product in the market able to deliver 6.9Gbps of Wi-Fi bandwidth.
- Ideal for providing wireless coverage in locations including business parks, college campus quads, oil rigs, shipyards, freezers/cold storage units, transportation hubs, cargo arenas and stadiums.
- Wireless back haul connectivity between buildings or remote locations
- Extreme durability
- High performance
- Management simplicity
- 2X the Wi-Fi capacity of the nearest competitive solution (6.9Gbps)
- Only outdoor product with software-defined radio capability
- IP 67 certified for harsh environments (30 min immersion in water up to 1 meter deep)
- Highly customizable coverage with multiple external antenna choices
- Cloud managed with integrated BYOD, IoT, Guest, and Employee access control
- Cloud integration with Aternity for enhanced mobile user analytics and troubleshooting
New Resources and Ordering
Access new XH2-240 sales, marketing and engineering resources on the Xirrus Wi-Fi page on Partner Center. The XH2-240 is available to order on the October Price List.
Learn more about XH2-240 features, benefits, differentiators, configuration specs and ordering information in this short video.
If you have questions, reach out to us at email@example.com.