Microsoft Windows 10 Migration Services Toolkit Now Available
While Microsoft Windows 10 adoption rates are moving at an impressive clip, many enterprises have yet to migrate, and by our own estimates, there are hundreds of millions of devices still running older versions of the operating system. The demand for predictable migration services creates significant revenue opportunities for Riverbed partners who utilize Riverbed® SteelCentral™ Aternity to gain valuable insight into their customers’ Windows environment.
SteelCentral Aternity addresses many of the technical challenges and simplifies the migration process; allowing you to assess the state of your customer’s Windows deployment, provide end-user performance monitoring during the migration, and validate end-user performance against pre-migration baselines or service level agreements.
We understand that starting up a service offering takes a lot more than just addressing the technical side of things, and because of this we have built a toolkit to help you through the effort. The toolkit includes sales tools, co-brandable marketing collateral, and services Statements of Work (SOW) templates.
Download the Windows 10 Migration Channel GTM Playbook, as well as the other resources part of the toolkit here.
Take advantage of this opportunity to address one of the current top priorities of IT departments. This complete go-to-market toolkit enables you to:
- Quickly assess the opportunity in the context of your customer’s installed base. The market analyst data made available can assist in projecting your investment and potential revenues.
- Launch a marketing campaign and validate your customer’s demand. Various assets are provided in the toolkit to allow you to reach out to customers via email and through social media.
- Effectively position your migration services with supporting presentation materials and other collateral. Utilize the Sales Tools included to advance opportunities once prospects have been identified.
- Quickly find SOWs and other technical documents, as well as the necessary training tracks that your team will require in order to deliver the service.
In addition, by leveraging the insight obtained through Aternity, you will be able to:
- Deliver a predictable, seamless migration experience to your customers and position yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Identify performance and user adoption issues as they happen, for faster resolution.
- Demonstrate the value of your services and the impact of the new operating system on employee productivity.
- Open the door for future Digital Experience Management projects by effectively demonstrating the benefits of the Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity solution.
Take advantage of this complete go-to-market toolkit today!