Become a Certified Digital Performance Engineering Expert + Notice of Expiring Courses
In January 2018, Riverbed released our new certification program: Riverbed Certified Performance Engineer (RCPE).
- RCPE focuses on capabilities and use-cases in digital performance to enable significant business results and outcomes.
- Learn with a product agnostic approach on the principles and solutions of performance engineering and management.
- Training is delivered through a combination of eLearning, instructor- led classes, hands-on labs and practicums that replicate real-world scenarios.
In order to become a digital performance engineering expert, and sit for an RCPE Professional Certification exam you must attend the required RCPE online training:
- Online learning: Performance Foundations and the related Associate track that is available free to Partners through Partner Center.
- Classroom training: for the Professional level course(s). More information: https://www.riverbed.com/rcpe.
PLEASE NOTE: effective 1 April 2019, the following certification program and exams will be retired:
Certified Solutions Associate (RCSA)
Certified Solutions Professional (RCSP)
If you have completed these courses and are certified, your certification will remain valid for 2 years from the date of passing the exam. For more information on RCSA/RCSP please visit: http://www.riverbed.com/services-training/certification/.<< Go back to March’s news.