Announcing the SteelCentral NetProfiler Advanced Security Module
The Advanced Security Module enhances Riverbed’s SteelCentral NetProfiler NPM solution by transforming network data into cyber intelligence, providing essential visibility and forensics for broad threat detection, investigation, and mitigation.
SteelCentral NetProfiler Advanced Security Module offers a wide range of detection capabilities, including:
- Data exfiltration – detects when large volumes of data are staged or move out of your network unexpectedly
- DDoS detection – quickly identifies a wide range of DDoS attacks and automatically triggers mitigations or black hole routes
- Blacklisted communications – alerts you when your system communicates with known malware, viruses, spyware, etc., so you can investigate and take action
- Security analytics – examines network traffic to identify threats that generate unusual traffic flows, such as unexpected new services, hosts, or connections
- Incident forensics – provides full historical details so you get the complete scope of the attack; drill into the packets for even more details
Get a comprehensive overview on demand now by watching December’s Rivercast “Introducing the NetProfiler Advanced Security Module” presented by Heidi Gabrielson.
The SteelCentral NetProfiler Advanced Security Module is orderable in December and available on Riverbed’s December price list.
Visit the SteelCentral NetProfiler Partner Page to learn more.